Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Third Season Episodes Of Los Hombres De Paco

# 18. But where did our omni?

Have you noticed that the name of Sarkozy is scarce in the media since Jan. 25, finally say the 26th time the reactions of journalists? This evening of 25 January, Mr. President had seen fit to hold a round table without a table to discuss issues that affect and concern all French. Eleven people were castable to participate in this debate, each of which is supposed to represent a model of what is found in the French labor force (by cons still not represent the gay community or Asian, oddly). The eminent Pernaut Jean-Pierre played the role of mediator ... is to tell you the level.

Finally, I'm scan-da-li-posed. Why? Well because I feel totally abandoned by my President, which he has interfered in my life for nearly three years to the tune of subliminal messages (Sarkozy wants, Nicolas does not want President Sarkozy went to, Sarko and Carla, Sarkozy and Obama, Nico in Berlin, Copenhagen, tamper-the-geese, Nicolas Sarkozy has decided that Jean Sarkozy made it and Dad did it, etc., etc., etc.) in the press, on TV, on radio, on the web. It does not disappear like that of a sudden without explanation!

but Not true, gosh! Wherever he went? I feel I'm losing my national identity me! And who is trying to replace and occupy the post of prime minister for real? François Fillon! Blowin that it takes for her-our president to press conferences to say everything is and the people he has things in hand and his ministers!

But I say no! Come President, not because your popularity rating is the lowest that we should make you forget time of regional elections, see. Whatever, a little breath of fresh air does not hurt from time to time.

CC Cancan 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment